Top 5 Blogs of the Week


Promosi Gratis Semua Bisnis Anda Tanpa Batas

1. Duct Tape Marketing Blog.
John's Duct Tape Marketing Blog has been voted Best Small Business Blog and after reading it you'll realize why. His is jam-packed with a wealth of information for small business owners. I've had the pleasure of meeting John in person and I can tell you his blog is only a small reflection of this guys knowledge. You'll want to bookmark this blog as one of your daily reads.


2. Brand Autopsy.
John Moore has a style all his own and not everyone could get away with the name autopsy in their blog title, but this guy does. His information is informative, humorous and packed with a perspective you won't find anywhere else. This blog contains individuality in perception and is a must read for all marketing professionals.


3. Diva Marketing Blog.
This blog contains information with a side of humor. Perhaps I like it because it has the word "Diva" in it and that word resonates with me. Actually truth be known I enjoy the boldness of this blog and the martini glass in the header as an appeal to it as well. Great job Toby, you are on my "must read" list.


4. re:invention. This blog markets to women, but I won't be the first to tell you that guys can learn from it too. I've always enjoyed Kirsten Osolind approach and fresh perspective. Don't miss this one. I know you'll enjoy it as much as I do. Keep up the great work Kirsten.


5. The Virtual Handshake Blog. Last, but in no way least is The Virtual Handshake Blog. We all work and live in a virtual world and this blog guides us into being successful using that access. The information they share are tactics and stratgies you can put into action today. Keep it up David and Scott! I'm sending my readers your way - you've earned it.


0 komentar: